What's new

detonator driver question???

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
What was the last detonator driver that had anisotropic filtering support in jabo's plugin?

Eagle

aka Alshain
I dont know about that. I've always had Anistrophy working on other games on my Ti200 but Jabos plugin never detected it and there for I couldnt enable it, the check box was just all greyed out. I still hold to the theory that Jabo's plugin has a glitch that doesnt detect it quite right.

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Doomulation said:
Afaik, the newest (30.82) drivers supports it in jabo's 1.5
are you sure about that? i can check the box, but I can't move the tab at all to change the level of anistrophy plus i don't even see the filtering in effect.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
ra5555 said:
yep :) if you have a GF2 mx, you can only do 2x antistorphic filturing.

I have a GF2 as well, and honestly having seen higher levels of anisotropic filtering, it kind of puts the card to shame :)

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
ra5555 said:
yep :) if you have a GF2 mx, you can only do 2x antistorphic filturing.
So that explains why only the more recent geforces can go much higher and ours stay at 2x. :(

RPGlover12

U should thank god that u have a gf2 mx i have a tnt2 m64 and am fuckin stick with it :angry: well i can't afford a gf4 dats y i will have to stick with it for awhile untill i get the money ;) oh well ;)

RPGlover12

Doomulation said:
RPGlover12 said:
Doom if ur sayin that gf2 is out dated wat bout tnt2 m64 then ;)
Long gone I suppose! :plain:
Yeah i must get rid of it quickly well at its time it was great :) but not anymore ;) and am still tryin to afford geforce 4 64 megs ti 4400 hope that i can find it cheap though ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
get the 128MB version, u mightaswell it will benifit u a lot in the future (specially if u wana play doom 3)

Stez

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
get the 128MB version, u mightaswell it will benifit u a lot in the future (specially if u wana play doom 3)

Stez
Wish i can Dude!!! but its hell expensive 2400 L.e though dats bout 480$ , the otha one is for 120$ so its cheaper though ;) so am gonna buy the 64 though ;) and i dont play doom anymore ;)