What's new

Tooie Creeping Problem

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I have a problem - In BT there are a few instances where banjo is required to creep using a slight push of the analogue stick!!! Now I was wondering if there was any way to make Banjo Creep if you didn't have an analogue stick!!! (ie a keyboard or a sidewinder gamepad!!!) thank you in advance for helping with this bizarre request but I am stuck!!!
Grant64

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
change the analog sticks range in options->"configure controller plugin"

assuming you're using jabos input plugin :colgate:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
that is pretty hard to do if you don't have an analogue stick. the best advice i could give you is to use the mouse as your analogue stick.

DarkKnight38

The original
You can use the mouse as an analogue device, change the range of the stick, or do what i do. Since i don't like going into the configuration back and forth to change things, in most games this works fine. I just slowly tap the directional keys. I find that if you do that, even in full range, that in most games, it will go undetected by enimies or anything else that go by footsteps. Sure, it takes a little longer, but you don't have to go into the configuration in and out over and over again when there's certain "patches" for intance that you need to creep over. hope that helped a little.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
"analog stick range" is one of the options in jabos plugin, if you'd have cared to look.. it just how far the 'stick' goes when you push the up button or something, like 10% means you walk.

i didn't actually mean use an analog stick :crazy: :D

Pauncho

or if your using nrages input lugin, it had these things called modifiers that u can set, so for example u could set up the Shift key as a modifier that makes it when u press up it only goes at 25% push, so if pressed shift + up it would only move the stick 25%

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
Guys, there's another sub-game in Banjo-Tooie that require analog sick: Cheato room and Pot of gold. In these areas you have to shoot in first person mode. The problem is that it act like Golden Eye or Perfect dark R aim mode: it does auto center and you can't aim with precision The settings on input plug-in are useless. It's hard with mouse too!. So these two minigames are unplayable unless you have a real analog controller.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Yoshi said:
Guys, there's another sub-game in Banjo-Tooie that require analog sick: Cheato room and Pot of gold. In these areas you have to shoot in first person mode. The problem is that it act like Golden Eye or Perfect dark R aim mode: it does auto center and you can't aim with precision The settings on input plug-in are useless. It's hard with mouse too!. So these two minigames are unplayable unless you have a real analog controller.
I wouldn't call it unplayable, just difficult. I wouldn't know how hard it is to play it off the keyboard since i have a gamepad.:satisfied

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Grant64, do I guess well that your problem is in getting the jiggy from the snake in the first level? That happened to me too, but I didn't know that jabo's input plugin had that option, so I used NRage's to get it at 11%