What's new

Help ME guys i need to make those 2 roms!!!!!!!!!so BAd

hayabusa

I got errors with Project 64 emu when i run these
(Btw i got a pentium 1200 megahertz and 256 ddr with a siluro 64 meg card)

Toukon Road - Brave Spirits (J) [!]
Toukon Road 2 - The Next Generation (J) [!]

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me get them to work those are the 2 only rom i wanna play :p:p:p please thx guys your rock

DarkKnight38

The original
riight, english wasn't your first language, was it? And if it was, i pity you. Secondly, what error are you getting?

OP
H

hayabusa

no im french :p sorry :(

im getting this error

unable to get microcode settings
microcode id $DCD91241
Rom toukon road 2

then u click ok and other one appears
it says
acess violation in graphic plugin :(

can you help me please:) thx :))

Allnatural

If the game(s) require unsupported microcodes they will not work. That's why the browser note states "[video]unsupported." Someday someone may write a plugin that works, until then you'll have to wait.

OP
H

hayabusa

why dont Project 64 change the plugin error ?? it seems easy to do with seeing all they already done? no?:)

vice86

riight, english wasn't your first language, was it? And if it was, i pity you.

Was that necessary moron....he asked for your help with a rom...not a critical commentary on his english.....mr. english teacher all of a sudden. We got people from all over the world on here...not everyones grammer and spelling is gonna be as perfect as yours DK38!!! So swing on my left nut.

Judging by your avatar...design wasn't your first choice of employment was it?...if it was....I pity you!

Last edited:

DarkKnight38

The original
if he's french, it's all cool. It just annoys me when people born and raised in america (or any english speaking country for that matter) speaks like a 3 year old. I'll try to keep my unconstructive criticism to a low for now on. ;)

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
EMu-LoRd said:
Or, you can respect people the way they are.. except for the really stuborn ones.

hehe, oxymoron but o well;) and turok 3 emu-lord?! was that even a good game? turok evolution i heard was pretty crazy;)

ShadowFX

Guardian
It's an ok game, but I liked the original Turok better ;) I like to play Turok 3 because it works subleme under PJ64!

RSK

So guys, what are those Toukon Road and Toukon Road 2 games all about?? I am getting curious, could someone post some pics?