What's new

Couple of questions

Odin

I'm getting a good 60 fps on most of the games, but I tend to get these slowdowns. Like in Mario Party 2 when the menu jumps up in the beginning or when I do a move or punch someone in SSB.. is it just my specs or is there a way to fix this? :(

Another question: Do all the Mario Party (2) minigames work in 1.5 now?

Specs:

700 mhz AMD
192 megs of RAM
Geforce 2 MX

sk8bloke22

roll for life
it is ur specs. they're not bad, but dont expect constant full fps. u can try increasing the counter facter levels. i believe this option is available in the settings tab, under rom options (i could be wrong, but the setting is there somewhere). or alternatively look in the supplied pj64 manual on how to use the CF levels.

RSK

but it's a known issue with 1.5 that some games suddently tend to have major slowdowns, same problem when i pick up jigsaw pieces in banjo kazooie....

Trotterwatch

The slowdown with Banjo Kazooie when you pick up a puzzle piece is down to the framebuffer being emulated - this isn't really a fault of the emulator or the plugin. As far as I am aware, the framebuffer is a massive pain in the arse to get working at all, nevermind at a usable speed.