What's new

Banjo Tooie

ILshlomi

DOesnt work for me ! , When im starting that game all i can see is black screen , why is that ??

And about yoshi story , that games work fine in that start but after i choose that number 1 box in that start im getting a black screen too , and ppls say on that forum that tooie and yoshi working in pj64 1.5

H - E - L - P M - E P - L - E - A - S - E

RSK

works fine for me... have u checked your roms with GoodN64? if they are verified good, then its a matter of settings or your system. Post your specs and it will be easier to help u...

OP
I

ILshlomi

ok

Pentium 3 , 800MHz
Nvidia TNT2 32mb
Creative Sound On Board 128
40GB free space
Windows XP
=======================

Is that enough ??

DarkKnight38

The original
with the latest version of pj64, i got it running at 60fps nicely with my specs below. I just use the default plugins and settings, nothing fancy.

DarkKnight38

The original
that what i thought when i first read this. It never hurts to update your drivers. And like RSK says, make sure that it's a good rom.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
DarkKnight38 said:
with the latest version of pj64, i got it running at 60fps nicely with my specs below. I just use the default plugins and settings, nothing fancy.

Banjo Tooie?? or Banjo 1 ??

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
this may sound like a stupid response, but are you sure you got pj64 1.5 FINAL? or do you just have pj64 1.5 beta? you are describing the problems of the older versions.