What's new

Zelda Majora's Mask

SCTakeshi

Templar
I have this problem with Zelda MM. I am in the Woodfall Temple dungeon and whenever time runs out on the third day the screen simply fades to grey. I wait for a minute but nothing happens. PJ64 hasn't crashed since I can still load a new save state, but it just simply stops.

Now I know I'm not supposed to let time run out, but I hadn't been paying attention to the time. I loaded my save state again and tried to use the Song of Time to return to day 1. After I choose "Yes," I want to save and return to Day 1, the screen fades to black, and again the game does not proceed. Before I had used the Song of Time successfully, so I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am now in a dungeon.

Knowing that maybe it had to do with the fact that I was in a dungeon, I tried using the Song of Soaring to get out of the dunegon. Same problem: screen fades black and nothing ever happens. I had also used the Song of Soaring successfully before, so I am confused as to why it won't work now.

Anybody have any solutions? I'm getting frustrated that now I cannot play the game. ???

BTW, I have also tried my save state on 1964 by importing it (actually, I had started the game on 1964 and then exported by save to PJ64), and the same problems occur at the same places, which is really strange...

If it matters, I am using the PAL version of the ROM, 1964 0.7.3, PJ64 1.5 beta1, and my system is as follows:
laptop, 1.8GHz P4 mobile, Windows XP, 512MB RAM, Geforce 4 440 Go (equivalent of the MX line of Geforce cards)

Thanks for any help you can give me. :)

-[sc]

Dogman5

----------
Its even a known issue. There isnt anything you can do about it. Just wait about 10 seconds MAX, and it should come back to normal