• nice

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • nothing special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

adrian666x

Hey guys, I am recently emulating my N64 on my PC. I love project 64 but, i need to get some PJ saved games for Donkey kong 64.

Does anyone know about a program to convert DEX drive saved games (.N64) to .PJ saved games?

How can I boot my ROM with a dexdrive .N64 archive?

If someone have a save for DK64 (something like 80-100%), PLEASE, let me know...

PS: It's not that I cant play the game, It's that the emulator fails in a particular scene ... the boss at Angry Aztec ... I kill the bad guy but the key doesnt appear!

Well, bye

OP
A

adrian666x

Hey mann ... are you using the Project 64 emulator?
Because when i read your system confuguration...It's like hearing about my system... I have some other emulators, none boots...
If you're using PJ 1.4, try the 1.5 version ... I got windowsXp professional and it works!

To the other guys .. thanks!

Hey, that Einstein's relativity point of view was cool! (I'm studing physics and that's the best way to explain it!)

bye

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
I don't all the way understand what you are taking about, but hey good luck.

On a later note, you will have to tell us your secret. :)

Last edited:
OP
A

adrian666x

There's no secret, romboy ...

To ickle_moi...
yeah, i just love emulation. (let's you do some things you'll never do in the original system).
And, finally, i passed that problem (donkey K can't jump as long as you need), and the only way to pass is saving your state and try then load and try again ....

bye

OP
A

adrian666x

Hey guys ... what about a contest?

Lets use classic racing games, then just send your game saves with your records...do your best but never use game shark or such codes...

I just make my proposal ...

mariokart 64 - wario's stadium or mario raceway.

Let's see who has the best skill yup?

bye

zero88

Proffesional Gamer
i say we should get an Online Emu of N64 going, and we can duke it out in Mario kart! :happy:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
zero88 said:
i say we should get an Online Emu of N64 going, and we can duke it out in Mario kart! :happy:

Might want to Keep an eye on nemu or 1964... They will have kaillera Netplay support

OP
A

adrian666x

Hey guys, what do you think about my idea?

Good, yup!

So, just reply and say your fav game to be in the tournament!

bye bye