What's new

Best Emu for Smash Bros

phantomas

What is the best emu for Smash Bros. I am using Project 64 but the display sucks at some points, ea samus energy ball isnt shown correctly. The Pj64-GameFAQ says that another typ of rom could work better...

Stezo2k

S-2K
TrWin seems to be very fast for smash bros, but i'd say nemu, if u havent got a Nvidia Gfx card, get one now :)

Stez

OP
P

phantomas

OK. I tried TrWin but if i start Smash Bros it doesnt work. Do I need any special plugins?? Or could you post the download adresses of the Emu and (if they're needed) of the plugins? Or even better you zip your emu and attach it :D.

Stezo2k

S-2K
u need to configure the rom settings 2 get it to work, i cant remember the settings but i certainly know it works

Stez

OP
P

phantomas

ok the rom settings: there are 7 options left (u code type) and 4 options right (boot typ) but I dont know what I should select. I even can't configure my controler because all fields in input settings are gray and i cant select one :(. I have downloaded version v 2.28 from 05/03/00 and there arent any plugins. so what did i do wrong?

OP
P

phantomas

oh yes and ive tried nemu and it is really fast but the display sucks cause there are many faults

sk8bloke22

roll for life
best gfx plugin, from wat ive seen is the unoff. daedalus plugin, make sure u turn 'hacks' and 'smart screen update'. this plugin only works on nvidia cards.