What's new

Best Glide wrapper for a GeoForce 3

Martin

Administrator
The best? Matter of preference, I'd say. But give evoodoo a try, it's quite excellent. :)

except if you use either (i have a geforce 3 card) with ultrahle and play LOZOoT you can't use the lense of truth, with GlIdeal you just get a black screen and with eVoodoo you get the purple haze but nothing actually happens to the things you are looking at (e.g. walls don't disappear that are supposed to...
but other than that I would say that if you turn off fog on eVoodoo it is the better one IMHO, later

zero0w

Maverick Hunter
I thought it's a "bug" of UltraHLE.... then again I might be wrong.... anyone else can get Lens of Truth truly working?

I don't know...
seems to me back when I had my VooDoo 3 3000 agp in my system that I had the Lens of Truth working...
but that was almost a year ago now...
hrmmm odd indeed

zero0w

Maverick Hunter
You reminded me something.

Now that I think about it.
Running UltraHLE using glideal 1.6 on TNT2, the Lens of Truth is working at some places (showing the hidden moving platform in the Shadow Temple) while not on others (unable to remove fake walls in that temple, or the screen just goes completely dark), so I can't be sure what's wrong, some screenshots will be really nice though :colgate: .

Last edited: