What's new

TR64 OpenGL 0.6 Compat. List

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yup another one. this time i got quite a few more roms (im hoping to expand my collection, which takes ages with my crappy 56k modem :D ) . anyhow, icepir8's plugin is certainly progressing amazingly., and i cant wait till the next release.

interestingly the plugin actually plays Perfect Dark not too bad (i mean its missing practically all textures, but the general gfx are visible, and it is actually playable), which is pretty darn good considering only 2 other plugins play it (Jabo's D3d1.4 and i believe RCP 0.7 plugin got somewhere with the game too). if anyone would like a screenshot, just ask.

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
small update, this includes the ucode for each rom, there may be some mistakes, but this should help ppl having trouble not knowing wat ucodes to choose. make sure u save after closing the rom in the emu so that u dont need to select the ucode next time u play the rom. i believe that plugin crashes in pj64 afteer closing a rom (this could be sorted by turning off the rom browser), so one reason to use 1964 to save the ucodes.

crhylove

Banned
dr. mario....

...is DAMN close to working....

the only thing wrong in game is the dropping pill everything else is perfect.... afaik this is the BEST plugin for emulation of this rom.... WOW!!!

the other problem is, it's sloooooww.
and i'm using 1964, and my pc ain't slow, so..... i'm guessing there's a hang up in the code with regards to this rom somewhere.

n e way, probably you could have the 1st compat of this rom ever with less than an hours work.....

here's a screen shot.

peace!
rhy