PDA

View Full Version : Is this Glide "error" normal?

Pir4nhaX
July 13th, 2002, 10:45
J|_|5T 7H4T!!!

CpU MasteR
July 13th, 2002, 11:02
Yes, It is just letting you know it cannot be drawn in windowed, if you have evoodoo, hit ALT + Enter to enter Windowed mode, You will not be able to use fullscreen just yet...

zorbid
July 13th, 2002, 15:07
Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?

Doomulation
July 13th, 2002, 15:48
Originally posted by zorbid
Is there a key combo to switch eVoodoo from windowed to fullscreen while the emu is running?
Don't you know anything?
Alt+Enter goes to fullscreen! :cry:
It even instructs you how to do! Pressing it again, returns to windowed mode!

Next time: RTFM and read the instructions!

zorbid
July 13th, 2002, 17:16
:angry: Read my ****ing posts.
With glide64+eVoodoo, Alt+enter switches between the screen posted above and the gfx, windowed, or in fullscreen, in accordance with the eVoodoo(econtrol) setting.

What I ask is if there is any way to make eVoodoo go from Windowed to fullscreen with a key combo when the emulator is running. I know how to do it otherwise.

Trotterwatch
July 13th, 2002, 17:19
Not 100% sure of what you mean Zorbid, but what I would do is use the mouse pointer to click inside the application, and then use the Alt+Enter method.

Me I just have it set to enter Full Screen immediately upon loading the rom (seems more stable then).

zorbid
July 13th, 2002, 17:41
In the latest eVoodoo you can choose to play the games in windowed mode.

So when you press alt+enter as glide64 asks you to, the emulator remains in windowed mode, and displays the gfx in the window. Pressing alt+enter once again switches back to the screen posted above.

I know (I can read hopefully) how to make eVoodoo go to fullscreen mode, but what I want to know is if it is possible to do it when playing. I've tried to do it through the control panel while PJ was running. I had to press alt+enter twice, the first frame appeared in fullscreen, then eVoodoo crashed. I assume it is not possible at all, but I wanted to be sure.

Pauncho
July 13th, 2002, 23:17
i know what you mean zorbid, but i dont think thats possible because the option to change from fullscreen to windowed is in the evoodoo control, not the emulator.