What's new

SupraHLE ZeldaOOT problem

eskis

I am getting a problem at the end where when zelda opens the bar doors the bars stay and I cannot get through. Does anybody know how to fix this? I am using a v3 and when I have used the newest SupraHLE the grpahics just don;t seem to work right anymore. I am using the evoodoo wrapper.

OP
E

eskis

i know you have to do that for UltraHLE but a problem is that I have been using SupraHLE and for some reason when i use UltraHLE and try to load the saves from the other emulator it says the there was an error and it quits the program....

R2xDelta

The Zelda ending patch doesn't fix the bar problem. As far as I know, there is only one way to do it:

1) enable "Infinite time at end game sequence" cheat (or something like that) in the supra.ini file
2) when Zelda "raises" the bars and walks through, jump off, and go back down. Now the bars should be gone.
3) Continue along. Everytime she raises the bars, you have to go back to the previous room, turn around, and head back to follow her.

Annoying, but surmountable.

OP
E

eskis

I did actually try that but without the extended time. The porblem was that I got through the first bars but then when I went into the next room, all the bars were still there AND zelda wasn;t around! Any other suggestions?

R2xDelta

Odd... you could always download a save state that's right at the final battle. I'd play around with it more, though. Enable cheats, fall off multiple times, walk back and forth between rooms - Zelda should show up somewhere...