What's new

POkemon stadium 2 graphic isues

hybrid_thoery

if any 1 is reading this well im a newb and i just d-loaded the project emulator the newest 1 i think any way i was thinking how to configure the graphic settings so that all the games looks nice and playable but i dont know anything on how to configure it all i see is these options i dont under stand so if u please tell me how to sort it out i woulb be thankfull

and also pokemon stadium has sum some minor graphical glitches that i want fixed like how to make the trainers faces appear in battle in stead of grey boxes and how to take the exam tests because none of the questions come up

(sorry bout this) the testure for the wrighting in mario is blocky and looks horrible so can u tell me how to sort this out as well

Thanks to any 1 that will help me

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the settings supplied are nearly always optimal, generally any problems are due to either

a) your system
or
b) limitations of the emulator

OP
H

hybrid_thoery

but my comp spec is fast

but my computer is fairly fast coz its a sony vaio
spec: 1.6 p4 proccesor
256 mb of ram
64 mb geforce2 card
and the screen shots of the games shown on the site looks better then mine so please tell me what is the best configeration for the graphics

here is a pic of the mario game i used on my emulator as u can see the font is blurry and blocky is there a way to sort it out

anothher problem is the mini test in pokemon stadium 2 and mini games because they come up garbled and distorted shown in my my second picture

so please is there any ways of sorting this out