What's new

Harvest Moon 64 - Start screen problems

toaster cone

Hello, children.
Okay.
I can play the game (Harvest Moon 64) without any problems until I get to Spring 16th. (1st year) After 6:00 at night, no matter how many days go by, I can't press the start button without the screen freezing. (The checkered background pops up, but it just stays like that.) The music keeps on playing, but the screen is stuck on the checkered background. I know that this problem is very specific, but help would really be appreciated! Thanks in advance, love Toaster Cone. ???

OP
toaster cone

toaster cone

Hello, children.
Well, I left all the settings on the emulator at the default... I did switch some Gameshark codes on, though. Could this be the problem? I'll check... Oh, and about the specs.... I know nothing. It's my brother's computer, I'm too cheap to buy my own. :( I know we have Sound Blaster Live and Geforce something.... I spend so much time on computers, but I know so little about them.... :blush:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You can find your specs in system. Press Alt+Break (Pause) to show it. Then goto device manager. All devices installed are there. Your gfx card, and more. At the main page, you can oftenly also see how much ram you have.