What's new

Does 1964 need to support multi-language?

Rice

Emulator Developer
We can do it but it takes time. How many people think this feature is very necessary? or you may think 1964 is OK now to support English language only.

zeus

Yup, it´s more then useful but it relays on users sending in translations but that shouldn´t be a prob, a lot of the users on this board seems foreign.:lookaroun

And to save me the hassle to start a new thread I might aswell add a couple of small suggestions.

The tables in the gui should have a reg key that remembers their location, it resets after resizing and restarting 1964. And the roms should be sorted by their external name.

Some roms, mostly demos though have blank rom names or names that starts with a space, a number or any other non alfabethical figure, i.e (C). With the current rom sorting function, which btw is working great, the roms are not sorted in alfabetical order. Maybe roms should be sorted by Internal Rom name is there isn´t an alternative comment in the ini file and if there is it should be sorted by the file name. This way roms not supported or included in the ini will come up.

:1964:

A

A.A

i dont think its nessecery
who doesn't know english
everyone is learning english
its a national lenguage:D

Glurak

I agree I'm german and I really don't need 1964 in german I also use pj64 in english... I think u should focus on other stuff than multi language support I mean most of the terms used are hard to translate anyway (try to translate CF ;)) and others are commonly used in many programs so I think most people don't think anybody really needs a multi language version... just my opinion on this ;)