What's new

How do I load my games?

JakeTucker

As it seems all my searches haven't revealed any other person in the same position I feel embarrassed asking this.

How do I load my cdi game images?

The only hint I can find is under Config (File, Config, About) and then the option GD-ROM. But that seems to be for chds.
I have reached the DC screen that appears when no disc is in the tray.
I tried a DC emulator years ago. I can't recall which but if it was demul I had no trouble back then.

Obviously there's no need to call me an idiot in your reply - I know that already. Cheers.

Toasty

Sony battery
@Tomjerry: You're just kidding around because of the OP's last sentence, right? Because otherwise this forum will soon be short one idiot, and it's not the OP...

@JakeTucker: Glad you found a solution to your problem. Please feel free to post your solution even if it seemed simple -- if someone else has the same question, they may stumble upon this thread and your answer! :)

Toasty

Sony battery
Tomjerry is probably a bot. Check his other posts.
The forum's post search function is under the weather at the moment, so I haven't seen all of his posts, but bot or not, his comments in this thread have won him an all expense paid vacation from EmuTalk! :party:

Last edited: