What's new

Help, please: Goldeneye N64 and Top Gear Rally

X3MSonicX

X3MSonicX Productions
Hi ppl. I'm Rafael, i'm from Brazil, and i'm new around here.

Well, i've been having some trouble with the games i've said above. Firstly, Top Gear Rally. This amazing game it's at my Project 64 1.6's folder, but it doesn't runs. the 'help' from the emulator says i should use legacy pixel pipeline, however it doesn't works either. I start it, and it gets a black screen and stays at it. But, the emulator doesn't starts responding.

At Goldeneye 64, i've been having trouble while trying to run the mission. The game starts greatly, but when i get to the 'Dam' mission to begin, the game reduces to 00.00 FPS and, obviously, stops. I don't know what is the matter since like, 3 or 4 months ago it could run greatly.
Also, back at those days, when i tryed to emulate the game, it ran perfectly, but the Sky wasn't showing up, and the weapons had some strange bugs, such as the PP7 having some white textures or not loaded textures, and the Watch of the Pause menu had some sections missing out.

Could you guys help, please? Can you tell me which plugins and configurations i'll need to use?

Thanks since yet.