What's new

Problems with Pulgins and Pokemon stadium.

Imalvl3luser

So I've checked around and have tried to do this myself going off of everyone else's questions. So I've downloaded nrage's 2.2 from source forge, and I've extracted it to the plugin folder as described by several threads and google answers, but when I try to run PJ64 it gives me an error that says I'm missing msvcr100.dll then says I've failed to load the plugin and it wont show up in the plugin options. The readme file says that "You need the MSVCR80.dll file which is installed with .NET 2.0 runtime, and the MSVCR70 and MSVCP70 DLL files." So I'm a little lost, any help? Thanks.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Just Google said missing file (there are a few DLL repositories on the Internet), download it, amd put it in Project64's main folder. Or alternatively, install Microsoft .NET Runtimes luke the Readme suggested. The first solution is faster, though.

OP
I

Imalvl3luser

Okay, so after installing the necessary files it shows that I have a transfer pack plugged in, but it says that my save file is corrupted. But it is the same save type as the settings call for. Any advise?

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Just Google said missing file (there are a few DLL repositories on the Internet), download it, amd put it in Project64's main folder. Or alternatively, install Microsoft .NET Runtimes luke the Readme suggested. The first solution is faster, though.

DO NOT download and paste msvc runtime into random application folders
the readme lists everything required.