What's new

... a wrapper named 'zeckensack'...

MadBeard

MadBeard
... there is a wrapper called 'zeckensacks' which shall make resident evil 2 work on mupen without depth-issues... i had it some years ago but there was no way to get it into mupen as wrapper for glide... its more a seperate program... i don't know how to make it work as glide-wrapper... someones knows more about it...???...

OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... thanx... but i still need to know how i can get it in my mupen/glide... maybe copying the glide3x.dll of that wrapper over the one of glitch (... after making a backup...)...???... (... and if it works how could i switch between the wrappers...???...) and what is the destination-folder where it is gone after i had activated the setup...???... i can't find the folder anywhere... maybe its because i dont know if this folder is named 'nGlide' too...

Last edited:

didado

http://www.emucr.com/search/label/N64?&max-results=12

Here ^ you can get the latest "Glide64".. (Put this in your plugin map from Mupen or Project64.. except the glidex3.dll)

No "Glide64" doesnt have a "program files" folder.. You can only change settings like a higher resolution.. in "Start/All programs/Nglide"..

In C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (Win Vista/7) or C:\Windows\System32 (Win XP/Vista/7) you can copy the glide3x.dll file from "Nglide".

Copy it to the main folder of "Mupen" or "Project64".. Make sure you replaced the original "glidex3.dll-Glide64" to another folder so it doesn't get overwritten.

The Glidex3.dll (Glide64 or Nglide version) that is in your Mupen/Project64 folder will be used first..
if you remove it in this folder, Nglide in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64 - C:\Windows\System32" will be used.. because that's the "global" one now if you installed it..

PFFF My english sux to hard for explaining these things properly :)

smcd

It's been a while since I've used zeckensack's wrapper, but the installer should place the glide dll into the system area and create shortcut(s) for the configuration options etc. That's about all there is to it.

Installer full mode log said:
Create folder: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glide wrapper
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glide wrapper\Readme.lnk
Output folder: C:\Windows
Extract: glide2x.dll
Extract: glide3x.dll

Output folder: C:\Program Files\GlideWrapper
Extract: crapkill.exe
Extract: readme.htm
Extract: older_changes.htm
Output folder: C:\Program Files\GlideWrapper\img
Extract: pandy_chroma.jpg
Extract: pandy_no_chroma.jpg
Extract: confer.png
Created uninstaller: C:\Program Files\GlideWrapper\uninstall.exe
Extract: configurator.exe
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glide wrapper\Configurator.lnk
Extract: glide_wrapper.zbag.ini
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glide wrapper\Uninstall.lnk
Extract: gamma_helper.exe
Create shortcut: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glide wrapper\Gamma helper.lnk
Completed