What's new

Glide texture-dumping issues...

MadBeard

MadBeard
... i've used glide napalm release 1.0 and glide wonder HQ to dump some textures a few month ago... after i had to reinstall my windows (... and necessarily my emulators too...) and build up my xp to the same level it was before (... same graphic-drivers and same windowsXP-sp3, without updates like before...) i have problems to get napalm even loaded in any of the 3 most common emulators (mupen,pj64 & 1964)... and hq is running but doesnt show the option 'editingmode' under texture-enhancement anymore, which i've used... as i said... some month ago to dump textures... the computer is the same and the windows (...including the drivers...) is the same as well... what might be the problem...???...

Last edited:
OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... i've tried every glide up to the newest version of napalm (...'nes_player4life' of 'n64 redux' showed me the newest downloads...) and the glitch-wrapper as well for the last days... there is no development at all... the function i seek wont appear in 'texture enhancement'... 'editing-mode' i mean... i've reinstalled 1964 and pj64 1.6 a hundret times the last days/weeks cause i know it has to work with glide wonderHQ... i've used it earlier as mentioned... there has to be another fault... maybe a check in options of the emulators... but i can't find anything i hadn't tried the last days...

...btw... there is a wrapper called 'zeckensacks' which shall make resident evil 2 work on mupen without depth-issues... i had it some years ago but there was no way to get it into mupen as wrapper for glide... its more a seperate program... i don't know how to make it work as glide-wrapper... someones knows more about it...???...

Last edited:
OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... but i will try this from the hint you gave me... there is something that sounds like my proplem...(..."Published wednesday 29 april 2009 by gonetz
For unknown reason “Texture editing mode” option disappeared from previous release. It is fixed. Please download updated version.
Comments (0) | - - Viewed 1305 times. "...)... we'll see...

OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... yeeees... this is it... much thanx.... wonderfull....
... glideNapalmPR1_2_2 is really the one i needed... (... its the 6th or 7th glide napalm i've tried last days... and i thought this one of them i've tried earlier too...)...

Last edited:
OP
MadBeard

MadBeard

MadBeard
... oh yes... thanx to you too... think i'm gonna post first developments in roadstersHD ('tudors village') in the next 4-5 weeks on Redux... see you there...