What's new

cant use fullscreen

ddeckys

i can play my game perfectly fine not fullscreen but when i go to fulscreen it automaticly minimises the program and wont let me go back to it

OP
D

ddeckys

Jabo's 1.6
when i go to fullscreen the window is minimized but i can still hear the game in the backround

darklink99

Do you know what your computer specs are? How does the game play not in full screen? If it runs almost as well as the real game then you have quite a problem. But it sounds to me that your computer just can't handle full screen and you will have to live without it. Have you been able to use full screen before?

Allnatural

Do you know what your computer specs are? How does the game play not in full screen? If it runs almost as well as the real game then you have quite a problem. But it sounds to me that your computer just can't handle full screen and you will have to live without it. Have you been able to use full screen before?

rcp.gif

Anyway, as to the problem at hand. After a quick google search it seems many people have problems with fullscreen games suddenly minimizing. Your problem isn't happening mid-game, but it might have a similar cause. Some program is stealing focus from PJ64. Figure that out and you'll solve your problem.