PDA

View Full Version : petition

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 10:40
check this out!

Link removed by Slougi. Retarded.

LD.
May 29th, 2002, 10:45
I think my feelings on this can be summed up by posting one quote from that link:

0 Total Signatures

Let them work on it at their own pace, and go play with 1964 or something while you wait. If you try to pressurise a release with petitions like this, you risk making them bitter and resentful, and giving up altogether.

Just be patient, and not a moron.

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 10:47
Couldnt you see that I just made it a couple minutes ago? I was bored and needed something to do.

Malcolm
May 29th, 2002, 10:50
you made this?

Are you a complete ****ing moronic piece of crap or just mentally retarted?

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 10:52
Like I said I was bored and this idea popped in my head to make a petition

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 10:55
Why?
{edited by Malcolm to shorten posts}
its a good way for people to speak their minds
and besides it will remove from the site in a year
{/edit}

Malcolm
May 29th, 2002, 10:59
people speaking thier minds, sure thats fine. This puts pressure on the Nemu team to release, has it come across your mind that maybe they don't want to release buggy coding, things like this just make authors say **** it.

This is just as bad, if not worse, then begging for roms.

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 11:01
well it would be nice to hear from them time to time

Malcolm
May 29th, 2002, 11:03
its their emulator, not yours. They will do what they wish with their website, emulator and source code. No one should try to influence them in any way, its their choice to do what they wish with their own property, same with all the other pieces of software out there. Emulator or not.

Nemu Fan
May 29th, 2002, 11:11
ok ok. Now Im just wondering how life has been for them recently. I bet they are just livin it up.

CpU MasteR
May 29th, 2002, 11:29
Originally posted by Nemu Fan
ok ok. Now Im just wondering how life has been for them recently. I bet they are just livin it up.

Who cares? They have a right to live life to the fullest. Besides, Who gave you the right to tell emu authors what to do?

Slougi
May 29th, 2002, 13:25
Completely agree, ****ing mindless trolling. Would lock this, but Tesla would kill me again :P

Renegade
May 29th, 2002, 14:39
why? are you two on a stupid locking spree?? *******s!

EddyB43
May 29th, 2002, 20:41
Online petitions, I think the fact that Petition Online has a petition to shut down the site since no one will take notice of an online petition says it all really ;)

Tri-Force
May 29th, 2002, 23:08
ok here is is from the phlisopher warrior who has just been given 1337 status by blizz.

YOUR AN IDIOT. they dont HAVE to do anything with something they created that they aren't even going to sell. they dont even HAVE to provide tec support IF they do release it with bugs. and when it is released i hope it crashes only your system.

for further comments on what i think of you please refrence Malcolms sig

sk8bloke22
May 29th, 2002, 23:18
are u going to give the petition to your local council or something so if everyone votes 'yes' the police will force LaC and Lemmy to release....just wondering?

zorbid
May 30th, 2002, 00:04
From the local rules :

Do not ask

*About when Nemu 0.8 is going to be released. Very lame question and you discourage the authors asking this plus you might get banned.

I think that anyone could close this without beeing killed by Tesla.

Slougi
May 30th, 2002, 00:15
Tesla still didn't come back so I am locking this.