What's new

Zelda: Majora's Mask Error

Derpachu

I don't own a controller that I can connect to my PC, so I've been using my keyboard.

My problem is when I click "File 1" on the main menu to begin a new game I cannot type a name in. I use the arrow keys to navigate and the "Enter" button to select, but when I do nothing shows up. I hear a noise as if my action registered, but nothing. Also I just tried typing my name in and then hitting "End", but it wouldn't continue on. I'm stuck at that screen.

Help?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
So what you're saying is, you can navigate but all you get is a black screen after choosing "File 1", or what?

Fence

go to option tab in settings... in options in project64, there should be a plugin and option tabs; uncheck to hide advance settings. I think that should do it. I just did it myself, messing with xena warrior princess. then options and configure controller plugin. lawls

Toasty

Sony battery
Why does he need to unhide advanced settings in order to configure the controller plugin? Options->Configure Controller Plugin... is accessible whether advanced settings are shown or not.