What's new

Desmume pokemon Black > White network trade?

Kathars1s

Hey there. New here, nice to meet you all.

I've been googling for a couple hours and searched the forums here but haven't found an answer. Theres a post below here that mentions trading but it isn't the same situation and I didn't want to hijack his thread, so here it is:

Scenario:
I'm running pokemon white on desmume 0.9.6 and my friend is playing black on the same. Using the same roms. (I'll buy it when it's released here :)

We're playing on the same lan during the day and I was wondering if there's any way to trade pokemon between us?

If that's possible it would probably also be possible to pokemon battle with him?

I've looked around the desmume GUI but haven't noticed anything network related.

If it's not possible, is there another emulator that works with black/white that would allow it?

It would be cool. :) Thanks for any help guys/gals. it's muchly appreciated

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
There's no emulator, that properply emulates the DS connectivity feature yet.
So you probably have to wait some more months/years. Probably till then, you already bought an understandable regions version for the game. ;)
Btw: Posts: 0? WTF? o_O

OP
K

Kathars1s

Ah I gotcha. That's a bit of a bummer. Oh well ^^; Thanks for the reply. I'll just wait till release to play it seriously.

And lol 0 posts.
<ninja :ninja: