What's new

The legal dispute/grievances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I request that one please read the entire messege before returning an action,

{16} Under the present incarnation of the copyright act[22] (hereinafter referred to as the Act), copyright adheres instantly in "original works of authorship fixed in any tangible medium of expression."[23] Since original "means only that the work was independently created by the author . . . and that it possesses at least some minimal degree of creativity,"[24] and a work is "fixed in a tangible medium of expression when its embodiment . . . is sufficiently permanent or stable to permit it to be perceived [or] reproduced . . . for a period of more than transitory duration,"[25] it would appear that virtually all WWW publications are eligible for copyright protection[26]

{17} Benefits of copyright spring from the Act's grant of exclusive rights to the copyright owner.[27] The Act recognizes six exclusive rights: (1) reproduction,[28] (2) preparation of derivative works,[29] (3) public distribution, (4-5) public performance or display[30] and (6) public performance via digital audio transmission.[31] These rights may be exercised directly by the author or through third parties via assignment or liscense.[32] They may even be exercised in the negative, through the prohibition of all uses.[33]

{18} Notwithstanding the grant of broad rights provided the copyright owner in Section 106, Sections 107 through 121 of the Act set forth a number of specific limitations.[34] Further, case law tells us that one cannot obtain a copyright on facts,[35] information in the public domain,[36] scenes of faire,[37] cliché language and metaphors.[38]

furthermore, one has already obtained exclusive ownership rights to the undisclosed game (hereafter known as game) from the producing company (hereafter known as nintendo) one requests that a undisclosed person send one information reguarding the whereabouts of said game (via email).

as for the legal purposes of the allowence of this messege, no part of the contract signed by one at the start of ones account
signified that one was not permitted to request email from other users, quite the contrary, part of emutalk's statements declare that it is a built in part of the software "Yes! To send an email to another member, you can either locate the member you want to contact on the member list, or click the button on any post made by that member." Also this is neither requesting a rom nor placing a website on the forum that links to one, and if you say that requesting a website is against the rules then consider the following, there are multitudes of website requests listed in this forum for emulators which happen to also be copyrighted material by those who wrote them.

for further support one presents the 1st amendment of the constition.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

thank you for reading my entire messege.

http://www.emutalk.net/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=2#email was used a source of evidence and all data used from that source is copyrighted by emutalk.

2fast4u

interpreting the first ammendment of the constitution of the united states in favor of rom requests is absurd in my opinion. plus u forget that this is not the us' but international copyright law.

there are multitudes of website requests listed in this forum for emulators which happen to also be copyrighted material by those who wrote them.

yes, and the authors have given their permission to publish them. see ur list of the 6 exclusive rights.

quite frankly there isnt much sense in arguing. the owner of the board doesnt allow it, and thats all there is to it. its legal gray, even if u own the original catridge.

kthx.

Last edited:
OP
S

silentbob494

Banned
1st ammendement was refering to the ablility to write a document like that, not request roms, and i didnt request roms i requested a website, didnt u see the thing?

2fast4u

silentbob494 said:
1st ammendement was refering to the ablility to write a document like that, not request roms, and i didnt request roms i requested a website, didnt u see the thing?

according to emutalk rules that makes no difference. everything that involves roms is not permissible ... :sleepy: regardless of your copy/paste intermezzo, there is no change in facts.

OP
S

silentbob494

Banned
then why does the site exsist? isnt a rom a read only memory, therefore is everything that isnt ram? and the contract i signed never said anything about not being able to talk about roms, it said i couldnt request a rom, or write a website that has 1, i did neither, and oh my gosh arent we both talking about roms right now?

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Don't think you are smart by trying to find 'loopholes' in the forum rules. You should have taken the hint when I deleted your original thread, and counted yourself lucky that I didn't ban you then.

/locked

/banned

Status
Not open for further replies.