What's new

BiohazardII (J) Corrupted graphics

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It's most likely because it's Resident Evil [2] 64 any version. Besides, you haven't said a word about what plugins you use and what your computer specs are. Resident Evil 2 is a garbled mess in Project64 with default plugins. Other region versions might or might not be as severely bugged.

OP
B

BioHazard64

It's most likely because it's Resident Evil [2] 64 any version. Besides, you haven't said a word about what plugins you use and what your computer specs are. Resident Evil 2 is a garbled mess in Project64 with default plugins. Other region versions might or might not be as severely bugged.

Ok this is my settings

ATI Radeon Xpress 1250

Jabos direct3D 1.6

Jabos DirectSound

Jabos DirectInput7 1.6

im using a laptop with windows vista

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes well, that just confirmed that you are using the default plugins. Which explains the problems, too. In all seriousness, I personally think you would be much happier playing the PSX original.

You can try using Glide64 and another audio plugin if your system can handle that.

OP
B

BioHazard64

Yes well, that just confirmed that you are using the default plugins. Which explains the problems, too. In all seriousness, I personally think you would be much happier playing the PSX original.

You can try using Glide64 and another audio plugin if your system can handle that.

ok thanks for the help :flowers: