What's new

Hi Everyone .. I Need Help =)

Emo Girl

Hi ...
When i load MGS: Twin Snakes appear warning but i dunno How To Fix it ?

Screen Shot :

=

and FPS Too Slow 11 How can i increase FPS ?

and i'm new =)

OP
E

Emo Girl

My Laptop HP
2.26 Ghz
3 GB Ram
Nvidia 9200GS

Dolphin SVN R2925
and MGS: Twin Snakes . Iso

Toasty

Sony battery
I suggest trying a more up-to-date build of Dolphin. (r2925 is over 1,000 revisions old.) Xtreme2damax (among others) makes regular builds and posts links in this thread.

Railroads

Is this a 2,26 Single or Dual-Core? If it is Dual try to enable Dual-Core and Disable the Sidebar and Windows Aero while playing. And update all the drivers, that is everything you can do to increase fps:plain:

Xtreme2damax

What brand of processor is it, Intel Core2 series or an AMD processor?

On normal desktop computers AMD is quite a bit weaker than Intel's Core2/Quad/i7 line of processors. Anything based on the Phenom architecture should run some games full speed depending on how demanding they are, while running most other games at half speed or slightly better.

Even beastly machines with overclocked i7 processors still experience slowdowns in some games.

If your processor is based off of an AMD Athlon64 I would not expect to see better speeds than that for this game and other games, some games might run half speed at most.

You also need to enable the TLB hack for this game, make sure Dual Core and JIT Dynarec is enabled as well. You should also use the OpenGL plugin since your graphics hardware supports it, don't enable AA or Vsync as those options cause slowdowns, lag, and stuttering in the latest revision.