What's new

HELP with saved file!

sg123456

so i downloaded Zelda MM and it came out as .FLA file??

i put this in PROJECT 64 SAVE folder where theres like ( .PJ, .FLA.) files and i put the one i downloaded in that folder. and NOTHING happens.

i dont know what to do.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You downloaded a save file for the game, not the game itself. save files go into the Saves directory sure, but you must first start the game and then load the saved game from there.

OP
S

sg123456

You downloaded a save file for the game, not the game itself. save files go into the Saves directory sure, but you must first start the game and then load the saved game from there.

you think im not smart enough to do that?? i have majoras mask ready. i opened the game up then i clicked SYSTEM, LOAD then it takes me to the save folder where i can ONLY open ( PJ 64 SAVES, *ZIP* *PJ* )

what do i do with this FLA thing......

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
you think im not smart enough to do that?? i have majoras mask ready. i opened the game up then i clicked SYSTEM, LOAD then it takes me to the save folder where i can ONLY open ( PJ 64 SAVES, *ZIP* *PJ* )

what do i do with this FLA thing......
I wouldn't know how smart you are, especially when you end your post with
I put the one I download in that folder. and NOTHING happens. I dont know what to do.

.FLA is the in-game save for Majora's Mask. You load it from within the game, not via System --> Load.

Last edited: