What's new

Anyone ever get No mercy to Save?

The Acidic One

Smackdown!2 Hacker
the only emu that I can get it to save is :pj64: but if 1964 will save I can play with CAW's and codes at the same time or wait till the new version of pj64 is out

Eikef7

Sorry man but PJ64 was discontinued???
The source was released (besides the graphic plugin) to the public, so some day someone may continue development. It harder that it sounds though. The new developer would need to learn the inner-workings of the code (big pain) and then the coding actually begins... anyway I could go on forever, but yeah no new PJ64 as of now:(

Duncan

N64 Addict
No Mercy has a few problems that are known, try setting the "game save type" to FlashRAM or MEMPAK, and if not try "save states" if needed, and make sure to turn EEPROM to "no EEPROM".

guve25

nope... I can't save either, just wait for new version, schibo and rice had acknowledge this problem on some thraed not long ago... in a galaxy far far away.. (sorry starwars ep 2 fever :p )

I've try eeprom thing, mempak thing, even meditating for 3 days straight no food and water, still won't save... I lost about 6 pounds though :happy: