What's new

Alot of issues(Seriously alot)

Rasenganfan2

Well i downloaded Project64 and have been playing the games. But, i cannot run Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda Majora's mask. I have been playing Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon and during the first Impact(large robot) stage,when you fight the boss, it freezes and won't unfreeze no matter what i do. Can anyone help me?

OP
R

Rasenganfan2

I sorry but when need to know you computer hardware. Namely the cpu, amount of ram and graphic card first of all.

Darn. I used to know how to do that but not anymore. All i know now is that my comp. is a 6 month old Windows Vista Special Service Pack. Could you please tell me how to get to that screen?

the master 123

I not sure on vista how to describe that has i use xp but I use vista a few times. However hold the windows key and r and type dxdiag. that should give you enough info to type here.

OP
R

Rasenganfan2

I not sure on vista how to describe that has i use xp but I use vista a few times. However hold the windows key and r and type dxdiag. that should give you enough info to type here.

Manufacturer: Gateway O.P.: Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz Memory: 1918MB RAM Chip Type: ATI Radeon X1200 Series (0x791F) Dac Type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Current Display Mode: 1280 X 800 (32 bit) (60Hz) Well thats all that sounds important :D :plain:

the master 123

I not sure as I never use vista for emulators. However it should work for the zelda games as I never had any problem for them in xp on my hardware(outside of known emulator glitches). I would recommend you check to see if the rom is good or\and is the right region(u is for united state, e for europe, j for japan) I believe that right

Last edited:
OP
R

Rasenganfan2

My GPU is a Generic PnP Monitor on ATI Radeon X1270 it's pixels are 1280 by 800 pixels. It's resolution is the highest it can be. Colours(im american but i love typing it like English people do :D ) 32-Bit(highest it can go). Total Available Graphics Memory: 831 MB System Video Memory: 0 MB Shared System Memory: 703 MB Dedicated Video Memory: 128 MB Adapter String: ATI Radeon X1270 Bios Information: BK-ATI VERO10.055.000.037.027705 (BK lol! Burger King is in my Laptop :D ) Stupid thing wouldn't let me copy & paste so i had to type all that crap :'(

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
BTW how do you check if the rom is good?
Usually with a ROM checking tool such as RomCenter and a N64 DAT file. If a rom file has been named according to GoodNames naming convention, the ROM file name will have a [!] at the end if the ROM is a confirmed good dump.

You should also consider updating your video card drivers, if you haven't done so already. Goemon is pretty much a lost cause, but both Zeldas should work just fine.

OP
R

Rasenganfan2

Usually with a ROM checking tool such as RomCenter and a N64 DAT file. If a rom file has been named according to GoodNames naming convention, the ROM file name will have a [!] at the end if the ROM is a confirmed good dump.

You should also consider updating your video card drivers, if you haven't done so already. Goemon is pretty much a lost cause, but both Zeldas should work just fine.

Thanks. How do you update vid drivers? :huh: