What's new

mario golf and glide64

pavelbure

2 questions

1. i downloaded the unofficial ini from zophar.net, the one that lets you play mario golf. i put in the main directory of project64, and added it to the registry, but everytime i run mario golf it still looks the same, graphics all messed up. am i doing this correctly ?

2.everytime i go to try and load glide64 plugin for project64 i get a "failed to load glide64 plugin" error. on the glide page it syas its compatible with pj64. anyone else have this problem ?

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Firstly give your system specs. Second, since we are not zophar.net, it would be helpful if you could give details about the ini (ie post the parts of it that relate to Mario Golf).

Trotterwatch

1.) I don't believe you can get rid of the messed up graphics in Mario Golf.

2.) If you don't have a 3DFX card then you need a Glide Wrapper (Evoodoo is the only one that currently works) in order to use the Glide64 plugin.

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
If you do have a 3Dfx card, make sure to make the emulator run fullscreen with the Glide64 plugin since you can't render Glide in a window.

Anyone even know if Mario Golf is supported by that plugin? I didn't think it was that far advanced as yet.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I checked glide64's compability list. This is what it says for mario golf:
Works, but completely Unplayable