What's new

Someone painted Kokiri forest?

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
When I play Zelda64 (1) the houses in Kokiri forest are white, so is anything black. What is wrong?

Also, the paths appear as a solid yellow colour, and so does the sun. Eh. But the sun is a square, at least in the opening.

Witten

Emulator Developer
From the PJ64 User Manual:

**The video device must be a primary device, have at least 16MB local memory and two texture units. Depending on the features supported by your video card some content may not be displayed correctly and thus some games marked as compatible may suffer glitches or not be playable on your system. The exact features required vary from game to game.

nVidia GeForce256 and ATI Radeon (early models) are suggested as realistic minimum video hardware.

any vidcard with less then 16MB memory will show defect when showing textures, like white objects.

Merick

Click on run in the start menu and type in dxdiag

In the window that pops up click on the 'display' tab and it will tell you the specs of your video card as well as which version of the drivers have been installed.

2fast4u

well, since u can't "find" *cough* any video card info, i assume a) u r a n00b b) a have a crappy video card, and thats probably the issue here.

OP
R

RyuujinYuushi

God bless the spoon.
No, my friend.. just no. I'd say I'm a 12 year old n00b. Seriously. I don't crack open my comp and read everything about it, I have a Nivida Riva TNT card, though.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Bishounen = wtf?? why don't you just enable "change belnding mode if invalide for video card" as i recall.. this was MEANT for riva TNTs