What's new

Dx9 not working

bambam95

When I load the new dolphin first it says Failed to load Plugin: Plugin_padsimple.dll (Which doesn't matter because I use Njoy).Then it says Failed to load Plugin: Plugin_DX9.dll. So I tryed using OLG and DSP_HLE And it crashed.Same thing with OLG and DSP_NULL.And with OLG and DSP_LLE It said
Cannot load DSP Rom
Cannot load DSP COEF
dsp_op_ext_r_epi
dsp_opc_mulc ni
then just keeps repeating the last 3 .I installed directx and the newest drivers for my graphics card what do I do.

p.s. I'm running the 64x version (r49)

ChaosCode

use the DSP NULL. the other one is for dev's only. thats per f|res no idea about your other problems. might be related to 64bit.

j3bus

jebus
the thing is that you need the lastest retail of direct x. What windows are you using?, if its Win XP x64 you have to update it. The last version... well i dont know whats the last version but i use the directx released in march 2008 for the x64 build of dolphin. You can get it at Microsoft webpage. Its better for now to use the DX9 plugin cause the OLG works but its slower that the DX9. So i recomend you that one.

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
It's OGL people.
And yeah, it crashes for me too. I blame my video card.

j3bus

jebus
yea even for me the OLG plugin doesnt work on Win XP x64, i think maybe theres something to update cause it works fine on the same computer but with Windows Vista x86. Maybe some dlls or something...