What's new

wave race & force feedback

laser

I just noted that the japan version 1.2 of wave race have support for the rumble pak & force feedback

but english versions 1.0 and 1.1 or euro version doesn't have any force feedback working

what's happening?

can anyone check please this?

btw,are there any traduction available or patch for the japan 1.2 version of this game?..I hate japanese characters..I don't understand anything

btw, the japan 1.2 version is called wave race-shindou edition

Last edited:

Clements

Several old N64 games were re-released with added rumble, and were refered to as shindou editions (shindou apparently means vibrations/tremors in Japanese).

The original games were released many months before the rumble pack was released, so had no support for it.

OP
L

laser

Several old N64 games were re-released with added rumble, and were refered to as shindou editions (shindou apparently means vibrations/tremors in Japanese).

The original games were released many months before the rumble pack was released, so had no support for it.

ahhh...thanks for the info Clements !!!

now I will search for a language patch for this shindou rom ...maybe somebody have done one

bye

X-Fi6

Yeah someone could translate Super Mario 64 Shindou as well. Would be sweet having it with rumble. :D

Last edited: