What's new

Sound problem with Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

Yosef

Hi everybody!

In Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon there's no "splash" when i jump in the water. Do I need an audio plugin?

GamerAeon

I found out when testing Banjo Tooie that the subtle sounds can be heard by sending the Audio Lists to the Audio Plugin instead of having the RSP plugin handle it

Fire-Ham

If your using mudlords rice gfx plugin you can check the settings called faster texute loading and so on. That works for me, i cant remember which one it is that works but one of them does perfectly. With it off everything slows down and it cracks like insane :p

Edit: That wasent what you asked sorry! Im sleepy ^^ But it might help others ^^

jdsony

Does that game actually work in Project 64 now? I thought it only worked properly in 1964. In Project it has the issue where it slows down when the camera moves.

Clements

Mystical Ninja works with PJ64 if you use Rice's Video. The slowdown problem is graphics-plugin specific. I have heard of users with powerful systems getting it to work fullspeed with Glide64, but I can't reproduce that on either of my systems. Using Rice's Video + 1964 seems to work a bit better for me.