What's new

First-Person Shooter Controls

Cukeman

Playing FPS games on an emulator is a pain. Since N64 is the one I have the most FPS games for...is there a way it can be configured to use controls like a regular FPS for the PC?

For instance, when I play on a PC, I use the mouse to control the aim, W,A,S,D for forward/backward and strafe, mouse click to shoot, etc. Is there anything I can download or something so I can do this to my N64 ROMs?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I really wonder why most of the people forget the N64 ego shooter plugin of darkman, which was developed to create a shooter plugin for N64 games... >.<

OP
Cukeman

Cukeman

Yeah, well...I'm still kinda new to this. I have N-Rage, but I didn't know how to configure it accordingly.

Also, where can I find this ego shooter plugin? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Yeah, well...I'm still kinda new to this. I have N-Rage, but I didn't know how to configure it accordingly.

Also, where can I find this ego shooter plugin? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Get it here... (first google result!)

OP
Cukeman

Cukeman

I got it. I didn't know it was called "D-Input" which I've seen before, otherwise I would've found it.

I can't seem to set up a controller pak for it. Is it not compatible or am I missing something?