What's new

"APPCRASH" when starting my zelda rom?o.o'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme2damax

You're supposed to post in the official 1.7 Beta forum for all support requests related to Project64 1.7 beta.

Then again you would already of known this if you actually donated to get the beta, so no support for you.

This is a common problem with the leaked beta's, so if you actually donated you would have a version that actually worked.

If you want support either download and use the 1.6 version of Project64 or donate and post in the official 1.7 beta forum to get support. ;)

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Im sorry, you are using a hacked, illegitimate leak, and will get no support ANYWHERE.

there is NO application version 1.7.0.55

squall_leonhart

Look, i don't have to argue the reasoning behind the giving out of the beta to those who have shown loyalty by making a donation.

The end story is, you have a beta version that you are not supposed to have, as well as a beta version which is actually just a reshacked 1.7.0.45, with this you have invalidated your right to any form of support on this forum, short of removing these and going back to 1.6

and to bring ruin and hell to your little pipedream, 1.7 in its current form is not much better then 1.6.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: Project64.exe
Anwendungsversion: 1.7.0.55

i just downloaded the version 1.7.0.55 of project64 and installed it ordinary..

by opening/starting a rom (Zelda OOT) the client crashes..

someone here who had this problem too?

maybe an idea which is the best 1.7 version of p64? for example 1.7.0.49?o.o'
dunno what causes this error.. btw: iam using windows vista 32bit
Your digging yourself a deeper grave, it'd be best if you just walked away now.

whether you want to donate or not, like all impatient gits, you went and warezed it. its now you that ends up suffering for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.