What's new

Need help with downloading RDB & GameFAQ v1.6.016

Babadingldoo

When I download the file and try to put it in my Project64 folder, it says Access Denied and won't let me put the stuf in. Does anybody know what or how to fix the problem? Thanks in advanced.

OP
B

Babadingldoo

There is no properties when I right click because im in winrar.

here's a picture with the error:

grrbw8.jpg

twiztidgamer

1st. what are you using for an operating system. XP?... if its xp click the file with the 2nd button on your mouse so if your right handed its the button on the right.... GO to Properties ...its right at the bottom of the menu

twiztidgamer

it gave you the error "access denied" .. it usually means that it required a password and u gave it the wrong one..... atleast im pretty sure thats what happens to me when i do that in winrar... :)....... did u get it from pj64's site?

OP
B

Babadingldoo

Okay, It's definitly the Project64 folder, because I tried downloading the files to another folder, and it worked. Then I cut them from the folder and moved them to the Project64 folder, and it said "You need administraitor permission" witch I have, so I clicked ok and it went in just fine. I don't want to have to do this every time I want to put somethin in the Project64 folder though.

twiztidgamer

you can probably change that in your user settings in the control panel some how.... i dont really know much about Vista...... im glad you figured it out though.... ....

Billard

is that an admin account you are using

you could try upgrading from vista to Windows XP lol

also you should get 7zip, better than win rar