What's new

my new build

gokuss4

Meh...
I recently got a new computer build.

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
Intel E2180 (@ 2.66ghz o/c'd)
G.SKILL 2x2GB DDR2 1000 (@ 1066 5-5-5-15)
Sapphire Radeon HD 3850 512MB

I plan to get the new cheaper intel quad-core when it comes out next month (year), either in January or February. I also got a scythe infinity heatsink, but I just got the stock cooler on the intel right now, it's good. I'll probably install the scythe heatsink sometime later when I feel like overclocking even more (besides I may have to redo my thermal paste, my bro screwed up on helping me with that part). For now it's keeping my CPU pretty cool.

Yeah so, pretty damn good system. 9500 on 3DMark06, and I'm basically #4 out of systems similar to mine. Crysis runs pretty good on high settings at 1024x768. I've even hooked up my computer to my HDTV for 1920x1080p, that's where Crysis started going real slow, but Oblivion never played or looked prettier. Can't wait for the cheaper quads to come out.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
I was able to OC my CPU to 3ghz and keep my memory the same at 1066mhz 5-5-5-15 by lowering the multi to 9 and raising the fsb to 333. I also OCed my gfx card to 715mhz core 945mhz memory and I got 10150 in 3dmark06. I've reached the 10,000 mark, w00tness to the max.

$609 well spent :)

I might see if I can lower my multi one notch and raise my fsb up to 375mhz.

aarathi

Banned
You should buy best quality products. Otherwise it will be damaged quickly. Price is not a matter, but quality is main for products.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
You should buy best quality products. Otherwise it will be damaged quickly. Price is not a matter, but quality is main for products.

He's right. They are crap components, get rid of them, I'll go up there and pick up them. Don't worry I would take care of them. LOL