What's new

controller not working

lucky013

im having a problem with my controller. I have the project 64 1.6, and I just bought an axispad put out by gemini industries. i can not get the controller configuration to work. it will let me configure about two directions on the analog, and the rest, it wont even give me the countdown to put in the new button assignment. it also changes the button assignment to "Rz +". what do i do???

Hellwolf_36

It's the only real problem that I can see. If PJ64 can't recognize the controller, then it probably wasn't installed properly. You need drivers and the controller to run them.

But in case, does it allow you to select your controller on the drop down list?

Allnatural

It's the only real problem that I can see. If PJ64 can't recognize the controller, then it probably wasn't installed properly. You need drivers and the controller to run them.

But in case, does it allow you to select your controller on the drop down list?
If you read the post more carefully you'll see that PJ64 does recognize the controller. The problem is that one of his axes is reading as 100% all the time, so the plugin sees that as the input whenever he tries to configure any button. Calibrating the controller will usually solve the problem.

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
If you read the post more carefully you'll see that PJ64 does recognize the controller. The problem is that one of his axes is reading as 100% all the time, so the plugin sees that as the input whenever he tries to configure any button. Calibrating the controller will usually solve the problem.

that is correct sir:smurf: :bouncy: