What's new

How Do I....

Status
Not open for further replies.

InFaMoUs*J*

how the heck do i even download the games? better yet how am i meant to find them so i can play them?somebody please help me its geting quite annoying..

There is no way to legally get N64 games for a pc emulator. So to get them illegally is how everyone here has done it but no one will ever tell you how or admit that they have them.

talker

You can legally dump your own games, if you have the right equipment, otherwise you have to find the games (roms) by you're self on the internet (try google.com, i hear they have an fantastic database)

But for your own sake edit your post, or you will be banned from the forum. It's against the rules to ask where to get roms.

Allnatural

InFaMoUs*J* said:
how the heck do i even download the games? better yet how am i meant to find them so i can play them?somebody please help me its geting quite annoying..
We don't help with that here. You'll have to find them on your own.

There is no way to legally get N64 games for a pc emulator. So to get them illegally is how everyone here has done it but no one will ever tell you how or admit that they have them.
I have them, and I downloaded every one of 'em. There is equipment available to dump them legally though. It's hard to find, and expensive when you do find it, but it's out there.

No one cares how you acquire your roms, least of all me (bragging is frowned upon though). It's simply don't ask, don't tell on the links and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.