What's new

Conker, color pixels line

Bender01

Hello, i am a new user and i'm italian. ^^

I have this problem with Conker's Bad Fur Day :

The problem is that line of multicolor pixels at top screen. It appears in game phases (and not in cutscenes) and when the visual moves, each pixel changes color, so it's a quite annoying. I have project64 v1.6.
What can i do to resolve it ? Thanks a lot for the help. See you soon.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
IIRC, you can do nothing other than using a different graphics plugin. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
Agozer said:
IIRC, you can do nothing other than suing a different graphics plugin. I could be wrong though.
Using, not suing. We don't want legal action taken against PJ64. :p

mudlord

Banned
New Glide64 should have perfect emulation of this game...

Gonetz fixed the multitexturing issues in CBFD, so ground textures should look exactly like in Jabo's latest beta plugin.

Hellwolf_36

Yeah, I have noticed newer versions of Glide64 > Jabo.

It's only one the early games like Super Mario 64 or Quest 64 that Jabo runs perfectly.

OP
B

Bender01

If i try with Glide64++, after i load Conker's rom, it says "The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled. Would you like to turn it back on attempt to continue ?" With yes or no, nothing happens... What could be the problem ?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Jabo's 1.6 plugin is how old now? Of course newer versions of Glide plugins are going to be better. You're not proving anything by saying this except newer is better than older, which is obvious in the Emulation world.

Note, however, that Jabo's 1.7 plugins are also newer, and therefore better than the 1.6 plugin. Indeed, 1.7 is a vast improvement in general, but mostly in the video plugin so far.