What's new

Question about a DC release

James_Richards

I am trying to stay within the rules on this, and as far as I can tell... I should be okay on this issue. If not, please point out why :)

Without explaining my plans in extreme detail, I'll give the quick version.

I am beginning to build a SEGA Ultimate System. Since I was a kid, I had always bought things SEGA related. I found a few boxes with my old Genesis...Master system... SEGA Saturn... Dreamcast... I had an idea to build something that worked with emulators, and place that next to my TV instead of taking up a lot of space with 4+ consoles.

Right now, Genesis and Master system work, and now I'm working on Dreamcast. One of the games I have is Skies of Arcadia. It seems to work well with nullDC...but the switching of 4 discs is getting annoying, when mine is only 2. For those who know it, I found the Hykan NTSC release of the game. (No I don't have my own dump yet...it will be a while.) What I'd like to know, is if there is some way of returning it to a 2 disc set. Since I'm not worried about accessing the GD-ROMs right now... I can work with what I have. All my games will eventually be in some kind of image format on the 200 GB harddrive going into this little sucker. So...

Does anyone know how I can go about creating two working images out of these 4 images fromt his 'download'???

As always, a link to a guide or set of documents to help understand what I'm doing is always an option.
(Again, I've tried to stay in the rules and from rereading this...I believe I'm not breaking any rules.)

Last edited:
OP
J

James_Richards

Nevermind on this. A friend and I got together and built some cables and stuff to use. I think I'll be able to do a dump for it. So, nevermind.

:D