What's new

Problem with Jet Force Gemini

Askw

Jet Force Gemini

In vela Boss the screen turns Black (That's the main problem).

I have tried with "filter rendering" and "frame buffer rendering", however they didn't worked. Looking in this forum i found Glide64, but i think i can't use it because i have an integrated graphics card: VIA/S3G Unichrome IGP. So, exists other options to fix this problem??.

Thanks.

PD: excuse my possible orthographic or grammatical mistakes, I'm not Englishmen.

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Your card doesn´t meet the minimun requeriment to emulate that part.

Maybe "wireframe rendering" will be some workaround

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Glide64 requires OpenGL above 1.4
Via Unichrome barely supports 1.2

use Direct3D6 1.5.2, past that, Jet Force Gemini isn't fully emulated anyway.

Hellwolf_36

The FAQ's solution is use Wireframe Rendering for that part, which may sacrifice your UI (as the UI is 2D images and I don't think that can be rendered in Wireframe) for you to see the targets. Once the boss is defeated, turn it off and return to normal.

.:Wesker:.

In case anyone was wondering JFG is nearly perfect in Jabo's latest release. The only things left to fix are the HUD effects and the black rain in Tawfret and Ichor. Probably going to get in trouble for this.... then again it seems Zilmar and Jabo have abandoned PJ64 at this point so I guess it doesn't matter.

Cyberman

In case anyone was wondering JFG is nearly perfect in Jabo's latest release. The only things left to fix are the HUD effects and the black rain in Tawfret and Ichor. Probably going to get in trouble for this.... then again it seems Zilmar and Jabo have abandoned PJ64 at this point so I guess it doesn't matter.
Well .. how about this let's spread rumors that aren't based on reality about you? Contract work is VERY time consuming and it has deadlines. Seriously you have to get them done or you could get into serious trouble (IE legal trouble).

In the short of it I suggest not to make statements like this, it doesn't solve the problem people have with the game and it's mere speculation.

Cyb

Hellwolf_36

Are those changes that as of v1.7 Beta?