What's new

PJ Cheats is dying...

A.I.

Banned
I have a gripe with PJ64 Cheats. It's the most undeveloped, unutilised, unsupported forum in all of Emutalk. For some time, many people's queries have been unanswered or simply ignored. It's like PJ64 Cheats is hiding in a black hole; out of sight, out of mind... :angry:

Unlike the PJ64 forum, one can ask a question at the drop of a hat and it will be answered straight away (usually) and 9/10 times it's about Paper bloody Mario or Pokermon. :(

What happened to the support from seasoned gamers? :unsure:

BTW this is just my opinion and I'm not trying to detract the wonderful work done by the developers of this site or PJ64, I'm just highly annnoyed. :(

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The biggest problem is, that the cheat engine will be rewritten for the next version and I think gent is busy in creating new cheats in its new format....
That's why there isn't much activety in the board anymore.
But I agree with yith, it's really said to see

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
lol, I had a feeling it was something like that. Oh well, RIP PJ64 (1.6) Cheats .

FlotsamX

What... the cheats will ALL have to be rewritten? I'll have to get ALL of those actor variables ALL OVER AGAIN!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
What... the cheats will ALL have to be rewritten? I'll have to get ALL of those actor variables ALL OVER AGAIN!
No, you've got me wrong...
You can still use the old cheat format, but all new cheats will be added in the new format and that's the reason no new 1.6 cheats are available...
So no new messing with all actor variables! ^^

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
The biggest problem is, that the cheat engine will be rewritten for the next version and I think gent is busy in creating new cheats in its new format....
That's why there isn't much activety in the board anymore.
But I agree with yith, it's really said to see

how would you all like a infinite run cheat for epona (after using 1 carrot), it does cause an error at once spot (running udner the cliff overhang behind lon lon ranch... probably intersects with an event code there.... the owl for instance) (this is in 1.7 mind you)

but other then that it works. lol.
i can also make the same cheat for MM, which works fine (also 1.7)