What's new

Sleep Mode Problem

Linkle

I've noticed that whenever I shut the lid on my laptop or leave it open but go away for a while so that it goes into Sleep Mode, when I resume Project 64, the sound of the game is still playing but the picture isn't there. The PJ64 screen is just all black. Is there a way to fix this? I don't like having to close and re-open PJ64 all the time, which is a LOT, because I often close my top every half hour or so.

Just a side question which I've already asked but don't want to bump my thread (I never really got an answer that worked for me). I want to be able to do Quick Spins in MM / OoT. I don't have an Analog Stick and I don't plan on buying one. I tried setting my analog stick controls to my mouse and then making shortcuts with my directional pad so that I can move as usual when I'm not doing a Quick Spin, but when I did so my mouse cursor completely vanishes from my screen on all windows making simultaneous internet browsing and whatnot impossible for me. Aside from that fact, it also was very unresponsive and it would only work once every five or six tries, which, by the time I get it to work, may as well have just been a charge-up spin attack. This may be because I lowered my dead zone to 60% to make aiming the Hero's Bow / Hookshot, but I'm not sure. Another suggestion was to rapidly tap B while rapidly hitting Up, Left, Down, and Right, but I tried that for about twenty minutes and I didn't succeed once.

Any help on either of this questions is appreciated.