What's new

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker problem

Vyers

Is it just me or does no$gba crash 95% of the time when accessing the menus? By accessing menus, I mean like clicking the spells menu (to access the monsters spells out of combat) or substitutions menu (to switch monsters).

Btw, I'm using no$gba 2.5b...and another thing I noticed is that no$gba writes the save to the harddisk AFTER you close it, NOT when you actually save using the ingame function. So what I've been doing so far, is save first, exit no$gba, load it back up with DQMJ, and try accessing the menu I want to access. Rinse and repeat until it doesn't crash.

I'd appreciate any help as this process is getting tiresome.

spotanjo3

Then I suggest you to buy NDS LITE and give nintendo a support until this is fix. There is nothing you can do about it. The developer is aware of this problem and is fix in the next version but for now... Please show your support to Nintendo because you are doing it for piracy. :)

OP
Vyers

Vyers

Ok. Just didn't see any topics on this subject and wanted to see if anyone had noticed it or not. Anyway, I already supported Nintendo by buying the Wii, and am just using no$gba until I can afford the DS (which is quite pricey in my country). If I was in the US right now, I'd buy the DS in a heartbeat.