What's new

Pokemon Snap

Lauz

Lame game lol Yes I know but I wanted to give it a replay on my pc this time although I am having a couple of troubles, wondering if I could get some advice on whether I have a bad rom...

1. Loaded up the Rom using version 1.6, Runs a bit fast (can tell by the music) and when it comes to choose the photos I want at the end, they're all "stuffed up" It's hard to explain but you cannot make out the original picture through the photo thumbnail.

2. Loaded up the Rom in 1.4 (1.5/1.3 both run slightly fast as 1.6 does) runs normal speed but while taking photos, I cannot move my camera around using my normal keys.

I've checked if I've configured the keys wrong, it all seems fine, it works in the menus, just not in the levels. As for the first problem, I don't believe my computer is inadequate to run P64,

Spex: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, 2gb Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT.

I hope thats all the information I need. Thanks in Advance for your help :sombrero:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Try with Glide64 and a wrapper. The photos issue is well know and has been discussed in lenght in the past. Search the board.

Also, there is no reason to use an earlier version. Ever.