What's new

Wii remote for Pj64

albert0

for some reason I can't get the bluetooth connections to the remotes, like they do on the Pj64 website. Does anyone know how to do it.

Tre

Oops. Died again.
So this wasn't really just a clever hoax, people really can use WiiMotes on PJ64? I'm thinking this bares trying one day.

rogerhanin2002

of course, you can.
to do that, you have to install your bluetooth stack (bluesoleil is best one but could be incompatible with your bluetooth dongle)
then install glovepie and ppjoy (google is your friend)
glovepie is for communicate with wiimote and ppjoy for make it compatible with directinput, witch is compatible with almost windows games and emulators :bouncy:
to configure the wiimote, make scripts for glovepie (google is always your friend)

RH2K2

Xavior

of course, you can.
to do that, you have to install your bluetooth stack (bluesoleil is best one but could be incompatible with your bluetooth dongle)
then install glovepie and ppjoy (google is your friend)
glovepie is for communicate with wiimote and ppjoy for make it compatible with directinput, witch is compatible with almost windows games and emulators :bouncy:
to configure the wiimote, make scripts for glovepie (google is always your friend)

RH2K2

I have a x64 system, and can use the Wiimote without PPjoy(I have no choice either since its not compatible with a x64 system) Just using the Glovepie with PJ64 and Dolphin. Works like a dream =)

Last edited: