What's new

Starting PJ64

Remote

Where did you aquire your version of Project64? If you didn't download it from the official site, head over to www.pj64.net and replace the old package with the one you downloaded from the official site... It the problem still persits, I guess we are both lost...

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Try going into Internet Explorer:

Tools>Internet Options>Connections and choose
Never dial a connection, then apply it.

Don't know why this is happening, but that should fix it.

Davemc

Dave
that used to happen to me with windows media player and most other programs.. but that did fix it eventually

if that doesnt work you are f**ked

OP
C

cyberblaster

Totally agree with 2fast4u the internet explorer and the wmp use the internet for codecs and open pages but the PJ don't use at all, it's a game bug i think, the same thing used to happen on NBA Live 99 but i got an official path on ea site to fix it.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
"it's a game bug i think" whatever that means, PJ does not contain anything to access the internet, the closest it has is the buttons in the About Settings Files dialogue (which you have to push). There's no reason or motivation for PJ to connect to the net, and the source code is available for anyone to check.

What's really happened I'm sure is that your installation of Windows is messed up, I've heard of this before.